Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ana's story

I was always stressed because of my nose.

The surgery day
Its very swollen.
I had to put ice pack for 3 days then put hot pack together from the 4th day.


6days after the surgery
I can see the swelling is subsiding.




D+8
I was able to wash my face but had to be careful.


2weeks after the surgery
Its still swollen a bit.
People say my nose is really pretty.
Im also satisfied.




3weeks after surgery
Now, Im confident to take a picture.


1month after the surgery
I love my nose. hehe








The nose tip is still swollen little bit so its going be more natural and prettier.


2months now!







You might think my nose bridge is too high but I wanted it because Im going to have surgery on forehead.



BEFORE&AFTER







I almost forgot my nose before.











BEFORE&AFTER


Guys!!
Do not hesitate to go for the surgery!!!




Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi



1 comment: