Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kelly's story

Got it from banobagis liposuction.
I had liposuction on the whole body.
Im really thinking it was good choice to have the surgery.
You want to know the reason?
Then take a look my review.

My picture before.










I was very nervous before the surgery.
This picture is one day after the surgery.





Can you see the difference?




D+14
The bruise is gone. Time to time Im getting thinner and thinner.



I took it in banobagis gym.




It has been a month.
Nobody knows I had a liposuction.

D+14                          D+42

My pants size, 26inches now!
After 10weeks.
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE.
Girls! Do not hesitate to go for it!



Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

1 comment:

  1. I am from Malaysia, I had my plastic surgery at Banobagi through Dockfinder. I had hi-smas by Dr Han. I would like to thank Dr Han for his good job. And I would like to thank Mr Shin and Ms Anna for taking good car of me during my two weeks stay in Korea. I feel that they are my close relatives in Korea. I would also like to express my thanks to Ms Mihwa Jane Kim from Banobagi for her kindness, warmest and sweetest girl for taking care of me. God bless to all.

    ReplyDelete