Sunday, February 2, 2014

James

Hi!!
Im James.
I had rhinoplasty and facial contouring in Banobagi..
Now, Im living a different life after I got surgery.

This is picture before I get surgery.

As you see, my face line and nose were ugly.
So now, take a look my review.

I think the hardest moment in the whole period was in the recovery room when I woke up from the general anesthesia,


3days after surgery
It is very swollen.



8days after the surgery
Removed the stitches and dressing.
I still feel awkward because of the swell. Hehe



2weeks after the surgery
Its not that swollen compare to the first day and last week.


16days after surgery
Can you see the difference? Hahaha
I went to Banobagi to remove the stitches.

BEFORE&AFTER


I couldnt really feel when It was swollen but now I have no problem for that.












5weeks after the surgery
Im really satisfying.  :D

Before the surgery

9weeks after the surgery



I enjoy to take picture of my self.





I went to Banobagi to have Accu Laser for my jaw line.









BEFORE AND AFTER




THANKS BANOBAGI!










Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

No comments:

Post a Comment