Sunday, February 23, 2014

JH's story


My make over story!!


10days after the surgery!
Its really swollen.
I want the time goes quicker.


After 19days
I can see the swelling going down.
It is still swollen but looks prettier than before surgery.


After 26days
I still cant eat something.

After 40days!
It is more swollen in the morning.

After 54days
I have to exercise for opening mouth slowly.
Now, I only can put 2 fingers in my mouth.
When can I eat the delicious food! :(


After 68days
I can put 3 fingers now.
Im getting better and better.

After 73days
The other part is almost not swollen but only the cheek is still little bit swollen.


After 96days
My face looks natural now.
Im eating sliced hamburger.
There is more space even I put 3 fingers.

I feel awkward to look my pictures before.



After 110days
I give more attention on putting make up and dressing up.



After 5days
I feel any hair style looks good on me.
People tell me my face is very small now.



After 11months
It looks very natural.
I even forgot my face before.


After 12months

I love looking at mirror and taking picture of myself!! :D




Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

No comments:

Post a Comment