Tuesday, February 4, 2014

★★★BANOBAGI EVENT!!!★★★





Leave a comment in BANOBAGI BLOG and get FREE FACIAL MASK!!

1. Hit 'LIKE' BANOBAGI FACEBOOK PAGE

2. Visit Banobagi Blog
http://banobagi.blogspot.kr/2014/02/banobagi-event.html


3. Leave your precious comment on event page and don't forget to write your FACEBOOK ID in the comment.

4. We will pick 20 of you then send BANOBAGI FACIAL MASK PACK! 

Guys!! Join us right now!!!







Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

1 comment:

  1. I visited Banobagi booth when Banobagi's crew visited Indonesia
    They were so nice and they sell the mask, I only bought 1 mask and when I came back on the last day of the event, they dissapeared. I wanted to buy some mask and I regret why I didn't buy more.
    I hope I can get the mask and review them on my blog~
    my facebook ID : JessLyn Yunnie

    thank you and I hope you will visit Indonesia again ^^

    ReplyDelete