Thursday, February 6, 2014

Diana's story

My double jaw surgery story


I became younger. XD

I kept on sleeping for 3days. hehe

5days after the surgery
I could wash my hair.



2weeks after the surgery
I had a massage and injection for swelling.
I think the best way to let the swelling subside is exercise. J


3weeks after the surgery
I can see the jaw line is getting slimmer.




It has been 4weeks already.






8weeks after the surgery
I met my friends. Hehe
The friend who was against to plastic surgery changed her mind after she saw me.
She said I really got prettier. hehe


It has been 3months now.
I went to Banobagi clinic today and the doctor said I got to exercise harder for the opening mouth.
Maybe I was too lazy.

16weeks after the surgery
I had Accu laser lifting.


The swelling subsides really fast unlike the double jaw surgery.


I keep exercising to open my mouth fully.

22weeks after the surgery.
I was actually a model but couldnt work for long time because of the surgery.
But. Now, Im going to start again. :)






It has been 7months now!
I had photo shoot and It looks much better than before.
I feel like I became a photogenic. :P

8months
It was my sisters wedding.
My face getting more natural.


Do I look natural?
I couldnt eat noodle properly before because of my jaw.
But now, I have no problem. Hehe


BEFORE&AFTER


I appreciate BANOABGI soooooooooo much! :D


Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

No comments:

Post a Comment