Monday, February 3, 2014

Jackie's Story



D-day


I wore comfortable cloth. J
It was nice weather.
I had a surgery at 2p.m.
The picture of clinic.



I got to buy medicine.


The medicine costs 158,600won..expensive but it was for 3months.


I have to take a medicine everyday for 3months after the surgery.
They gave me a black bag to let me put all my stuff in it.



They took picture of me for BEFORE&AFTER.
After, I met a consultant. She explained the details of surgery and pre-caution.
And I met Dr.Ban Finally to design.
He welcomed me and asked what size I want to be.
So I said little bit bigger than B but not so big as C.
Dr.Ban said thats already big size. Hahaha
After he designed, I moved to the operation room directly.
I was so nervous when I went in the room.
They tied my feet.
And I dont have any memories after.

The moment I heard Wake up! that is the time I opened my eyes.
I felt pain and cold.
The nurse gave me a water and soya milk at 7p.m.
And my boyfriend visited me.
He took this picture.


There was dressing but still I could see the volume. XD
It doesn't seem like my body.


This is blood hose.
I had a little fever at the night but got well in the morning on the next day.



D+1
7:00 in the morning, a nurse brought breakfast.


It was so yummy


The nurse came up around 9a.m. and she told me to take off the dressing before Dr.Ban comes to check at 10.:30.



5days after



7dyas after


The swell and bruise is getting lesser.

BEFORE&AFTER



Day by day, Its getting better and better.


The day I went to clinic to remove the stitches.


BEFORE&AFTER


BEFORE&AFTER



D+60

2months after
Its getting softer and natural.


3months after the surgery!
I don't envy any others body anymore. :D




Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi



No comments:

Post a Comment