Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bani's story


I had protruded mouth correction and facial contouring.
The face before I had a surgery, people always asked me if Im angry even Im not angry.
But now, I got the V-line face after I met banobagi.


My picture before the surgery
People called me flog.. but I dont remember this face now. haha




This is the second day after the surgery.
I had to move around to let the swelling subside quickly but I slept the whole day so Its more swollen.


I couldnt eat for the moment so my sister bought them for me.
I had to eat something soft for a month.

The swelling is going down quickly now.
Even it is swollen, I can see the difference.



Im wearing the garment on the head after I got a massage in Banobagi.

My friends asked me a lot of times what I did on my face. Hehe



Its getting better and better.

Before&After
My face looks scary before
But now, I heard a lot of times that I look girly.

I love to take picture of myself now!


I had accu sculpt.
It was kinda simple.


The face look sharp after I had accu sculpt.
It makes the face look smaller as well.



Im really happy happy happy!! XD

Thanks BANOBAGI!!




Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

No comments:

Post a Comment