Friday, February 7, 2014

Ann's story

I had double jaw surgery and facial contouring and nose job.


Hi!
I got confident after I met Banobagi.


This picture is before the surgery.



5days after double jaw surgery + facial contouring
It is not so swollen compared to other patients.


A week after the surgery
The swelling is going down.
You know what?
Since I got smaller face, my eyes looks bigger.

BEFORE&AFTER



It has been a month.
I still have hard time to eat something. So Im eating only porridge.


Do you see the progress?


I dont hesitate to take a picture anymore.


Now, I can put two fingers in my mouth.


I love taking picture of myself now.


BEFORE AND AFTER
I never have regretted for the surgery even once.
If I still didnt do the surgery, that will make me regret.






I had rhinoplasty.



I think I look more girlish after the rhinoplasty.


BEFORE AND AFTER





It has been 5months after the nose job.
I feel like the nose is mine. Haha

I
m really happy to see whenever I look at the mirror.
If I didnt meet Banoabagi, I would live with my big chin.


Guys!
Do not hesitate to go for the surgery!!!



Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi



No comments:

Post a Comment