Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Minhee's story



Hi Its me Minhee.
I had profileplasty, DNI and Rhino-ear&septal.

First of all, I will show you my picture before surgery.
It was really simple and common face.









D+4
It wasnt swollen that much compare to other people.


D+2weeks
I put raw beef because of the bruise.



D+3weeks
First time to put make up after the surgery.


My nose line is very natural.
No one will notice except my friends.






D+1month
Its more natural now.
I really enjoy taking picture.




BEFORE&AFTER



BEFORE&AFTER







My eyes


D+2months






The scars but its now obvious.






D+3months
I cant remember my face before.


BEFORE and after 6weeks and 3months





BEFORE&AFTER







Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

No comments:

Post a Comment