Monday, February 3, 2014

Seul-Gi's Story

Hi
Nov.3
Its finally the day.
I couldnt sleep well because I was nervous.


I packed cellphone, wallet, wet tissue, digicam, big skirt and shirts.
Oh I bought a gargle because I was afraid maybe I couldnt brush my teeth.
When I arrived in the clinic I bought a medicine first.
I got more nervous from that time. haha


I saw the bag in the other reviews.
There were a slipper and a small bag for my shoes and the scary blue panties.
After I take the last picture, went to consultation room.
The consultant explained details of the surgery and the side effects in case.
I met a doctor after that.
Finally I go to the operating room.

A nurse measured my size for the compression garment.

There were my pictures on the wall.
From the time after the doctor came and said he will produce anesthesia, I have no memories. It was around 11a.m.




The nurse woke me up and I checked the time.
It was 6:30.
It was so cold like I saw in other reviews.
But after 5minutes, I told the nurse to turn off the heater.
Maybe it was too high temperature.

In my case, I didnt have much phlegm but I could smell anesthesia.
I was fine but felt so thirsty but couldnt drink water until 4hours after I wake up.



D+1
I was very fine after the surgery but you know there is no surgery without pain.
I couldnt sleep well and some sap was coming out from right leg..
The nurse changed bed sheet and removed dressing before lunch and the doctor came up to check.
The nurses told me to admit one more days.
I felt dizzy.
When I discharge,  they helped me to change clothes. It was big size but still tight for me because my body was swollen.
They told me to eat well for the recovery and it wont make me gain weight.

D+2
I only could sleep 10minutes.
I woke up to take a picture.
I cant straight my body yet.


my body is swollen.
The bruise wasnt that much.
I feel tight so much on the lap.
I pointed the spot they incised.
Its total 19spots.

This is the stitch.

D+4
My body is still not really ok.
But I got to wear  the compression garment so I get up.

I forced to fit it in my body.
But its better to wear when you move around.
I just want the swell go down fast..:(
D+5


I think the swell doesnt go down fast in my case.
But I can change clothes by myself now.
D+8
Its still painful to move around but I got much better.
Now I almost forgot the pain of first and second day after surgery.
Today, I go to clinic to remove stitches.
I took a subway but it was okay as long as I dont bump with people.

The doctor told me to go on a diet so my belly will be smaller.


I already had massage twice.

This is the room I had a massage.
Isn't it nice?
I could take a rest their and use hair blower and comb after shower.

My picture now.
Now, I can move well but the can feel anything yet.
I have no problem for my daily life.

Its still swollen.


I think Im getting better and better Its not really obvious in the picture though.
But I havent started exercise yet and I can wear a jeans before I couldnt wear.
I will exercise very hard from now.
See you on next review.






I had a massage.
Its 3th time already which means I got only one more massage left.

Look my before&after.
But dont forget its still swollen.

Can you see the difference?
I will let you see the picture I took 4days after surgery.

The compression garment is not big for me yet.
But got more comfortable to wear it.


I go to gym nowadays.

I took it today.
The scars are not obvious except the back part.
BEFORE&AFTER


Now, I can wear girl size clothe unlike before.


D+41

Front                        Side                      Back

The swell is almost gone down so now, its time to exercise hard.





BEFORE&AFTER


Today, I went to clinic.

Doctor noticed that I didnt work out hard.
I should work out harder.
Now,  I got belly 12cm,arms 6cm,lap 9cm lesser.

When I met my friend, she was surprised.
She asked me how I was able to lose weight this fast.
I just answered that I worked out very hard. :P


Before&After.

This is 5months after the surgery.



I wish I would be thinner..:)



Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

No comments:

Post a Comment