Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Julia's story

Hi!

I feel awkward now looking at my picture before.

  
















..
..
.

.

The day I had surgery.
I really felt the time goes too slow that time.
But it has been a year already.


It is swollen because of the braces.







Before the braces.

And after















81days after the surgery
It looks natural now.




137days after the surgery
From this time, I was able to eat anything I want to..












239days after the surgery
I heard a lot of time that my face really got smaller.







10months after the surgery
I had Accu sculpt.
It makes the jaw line shaper and natural.






Finally 1 year now























Of course, appearance is not everything.

But as a girl, who doesnt wanna be pretty.. J



Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722

Line : englishbanobagi



No comments:

Post a Comment