Monday, February 3, 2014

Berry's story(Artecoll on the smile line)

Berrys Artecoll Review



I had Artecoll on the smile line at BANOBAGI. J


Even I dont smile there is still line so I decided to have artecoll at BANOBAGI.


The day I had Artecoll.
It was just simple.


It took only 2days and the smile line disappeared.
Its even going to be better and better.



3weeks after
Actually It seems like the artecoll went down but Its going to come up again.


Look even I smile, I cant see the smile line. J
My friend envies me. hehe

5weeks after the injection
Its slowly coming up.
I want it to be quicker.. haha


7weeks after
Can you see?


After I got Artecoll, I think I look younger even I dont put on make-up.




3months after
The smile line doesnt bother me anymore!!! :D



Tel : +82(0)2-556-6508
Mobile:+82-(0)10-9565-6508
Add : Banobagi bldg 641-9, Yeoksam1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
What's app : +82-(0)10-2767-8722
Line : englishbanobagi

No comments:

Post a Comment